Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I apply to a job in Canada if I'm not canadian


How can I apply to a job in Canada if I'm not canadian?
I want to work in Vancouver, Canada. I'm a freelance ilustrator/graphic designer, living in Mexico City. Two friends of mine will go for six months to work there since next month, but I want to go to. How can I apply to a work there if I'm not canadian? May anybody help? Please, let any racial bigotry aside and don't answer just to get two points!
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you're a US citizen, look here: http://www.travel.state.gov/travel/tips/regional/regional_1170.html other rules might apply to other nationalities.
2 :
Go on to monster.com and search for jobs abroad, then send out your CV. Once you've been accepted go to the Canadian Embassy with your letter of approval and get a visa and work permit and you're on your way. Please rate methe best, I'm not very happy



 Read more discussions :