Tuesday, December 8, 2009

are there any website that can sell tee design that we create? and website that have information about job


are there any website that can sell tee design that we create? and website that have information about job?
actually I love to design tee,but I don't know how to sell it, and mostly I search information about job,freelance for option if exist, (other than getafreelancer.com) anyone know any website or have information? or maybe want to give me a job (^_^)
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Job seeking can be a tricky task in itself, especially if you're not used to it. I was struggling with my job seeking during the last couple of weeks until I uncovered the site in the box below resource which has some superb tips for job searchers. After taking their advice for a short while I secured myself a superb job.
2 :
Long ago I searched for the best job vacancy web sites. Finally I found the best website to find jobs vacancies. That is, http://www.gogglejob.com These are the reasons that I suggest www.gogglejob.com is the best website to find jobs vacancies. 1. It is totally free to find jobs. 2. You don't need to register. 3. You don't need to enter your personnel information to find the jobs. 4. You don't need to answer for boring questionnaire. 5. It is very easy to use. 6. All jobs vacancies are classified very logically in there and you just need to hit your interesting job. 7. It automatically detect your area and will be given jobs from your area. 8. According to my personal experience, it is very reliable and accurate and send the feedback to very quickly and amazingly. So isn't that interesting. I also found my job from that web site. Just go and check yourself for the success; http://www.gogglejob.com Please note that almost all other answers given are spams as they didn't say the reasons for their suggestions



 Read more discussions :