Monday, November 16, 2009

As a student / graphic designer, what is a fair rate for my first job


As a student / graphic designer, what is a fair rate for my first job?
I am an art student in his 3rd semester and received my first internship in my second. the place I work for is a non-profit organisation. I am working with a web designer who however, is being paid for his work. I will be as well, but I am unsure about what to ask for. internships, freelance, quality of work, non-profit
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This website should give you a pretty good idea of what to expect salary-wise. You must also take into account that salary for a graphic designer has increased in the past several years due to a high demand for them.


 Read more discussions :