Monday, May 24, 2010

How much experience do I need for a Web Developer Job


How much experience do I need for a Web Developer Job?
I recently graduated with an Associates in Multimedia and while I have been doing some digging, I found a place in town that specializes in Web Design and Video Production. I sent them a letter saying I would like to know more about the company. Their website I found doesn't give a lot of information. It just says it specializes in Video Production, Web Design and Publication. It is like the only place in town I can work that is close to my degree so I have to make sure I have a ton of experience before I even apply. I have two freelance jobs on the side that I am trying to finish and they are both web design. How much work do I need on my portfolio to apply so I can have a better chance of getting hired? This is like the only place in town to work and I want to be sure I get it.
Technology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
first of all slow down -- to they even have a opening and if so are they in a position to hire -- i would finish the two projects you have in the wind and worry about this company once you have two satisfied customers



 Read more discussions :