Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to start a freelance Graphic Design Business, how to start



I want to start a freelance Graphic Design Business, how to start?
I studied Graphic Design in college for about 3 years, I didn't get my degree but have plenty of experience, I have done some work for small companies and entrepreneurs, but I'd like to promote my self and start doing it for a living or as a part time job, I also do web design, how can I start this???
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First I would sit down and make a plan on what you really want to accomplish. Since you already have graphic design and also it web design. I would find a hosting company, think of a name and purchase a domain name, and build a site for only this business. This would be a start. You would now have somewhere to send people to check out some of the work you have done. Join as many forums as you can and look for post that people need help on this subject and include your web site address after you answer there question. The point I am trying to make is Just Get Started. Sometimes I think we look for to many answers to our question and don't act. Look how many times Edison and Sanders failed. Just think if they never got started what would have happened. Failure is only one more way not to do something



 Read more discussions :