Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do i start to work as photgrapher in San Francisco


How do i start to work as photgrapher in San Francisco?
I have already done some freelance jobs and got good money for it. But freelance is unstable and I was wandering what would be the route to create my own photography business. Should I start by contacting a pro and be an assistant?I wouldnt like to do so because I wont make any money, but is that the only way to start? Did any of you guys started like this or have some informations that could help me through this?I have good knowledge of cameras, i started with film but now use digital. Thanks in advance.
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Getting an internship is the best way to learn the business. Internships are rarely paid, so you would need to have a job to support yourself. Another way to go is to open your own shop and do a lot of advertising. For both of those, you could continue your freelance jobs to pay the bills. And take some classes in wedding photography. That's fairly consistent work, especially if you are any good



 Read more discussions :