Friday, March 12, 2010

Where can I find go freelance coupons



Where can I find go freelance coupons ?
I would like to have a job, preferably part time so i could have plenty of time to spend with my family. and i was thinking of a job that can allow me to work from the comfort of my own home. i saw gofreelance and was thinking of joining, but first, i'd like to know if anyone can offer any discount coupon for this?
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Unfortunately I have never heard of gofreelance and can't speak for them directly. However, I have used Elance over the past 10 years and I can honestly say that that caliber of providers and projects are very high indeed. In fact, I have completed over 700 projects to date and the number goes up every day! My secret is that I bid often, am careful about which projects I bid on, bid what I'm worth (never lowball), and read the project description carefully. If I truly believe that I can complete a project and exceed a client's expectations then I definitely bid on it with a custom bid. In addition, I always search for projects with long term potential. For part time jobs, I suggest that you input the words "long term" or "ongoing" into Elance's search box to find projects that meet that criteria and then bid. By doing this, you will have a better chance of getting hired for a long term part time project so that you too can work from home and have more time for your family. Kristi Patrice Carter



 Read more discussions :