Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Should I list this job on a resume


Should I list this job on a resume?
Alright so I am making a resume (im 18 still in HS) and I have not had a real job before, everything freelance. I have plowed snow for a company before and got paid. I did it 25 straight hours, do I list stuff like this? Or should I just list my laboring and gardening I did for a few years around the neighborhood? Please help Thank you
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, I think snow plowing certainly should belong on your resume, especially considering how much experience you have. Since you got paid by a company, it definitely qualifies as a job and I think it could characterize you as a hard-worker since snow-plowing is not easy work. Don't be afraid to put any work-related or even self-characteristics on your resume. As you get older, your resume will be more prestigious of course but you're only 18 yrs old so don't worry



 Read more discussions :