Friday, November 28, 2008

Any good paying freelance writing jobs



Any good paying freelance writing jobs?
I'm creating 2 websites but I don't have much time right now to finish them, so I was wondering if I can find any good paying freelance writing job for now, when my websites are finished i won't need to write anymore but just for now because I'm too busy, helium does not pay too much, so I would like to know if I can find any website that pays at least 1 $ per article, I don't need to make money, I'm not in a hurry but I want to have some money in my paypal in order to sell books on ebay, because I'm in lebanon, I'm not allowed to send money from my bank account to paypal directly. Any suggestions?
Media & Journalism - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Since there are hundreds of experienced, professional freelance writers out there, I'm sure they will be first choice for any such jobs.
2 :
Magazines and newspapers by far pay the most. Usually over a $100 per essay or article. Nonetheless there are sites which you could try. Good luck.
3 :
It is extremely tough to make a living as a freelance writer. If you have lots of experience, you might get lucky, but outlets are cutting back on expenses. Some connections really help. And if you can find a place that pays $1 a word, let me know and we'll both write for it



 Read more discussions :