Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What is an appropriate pay rate per hour if I am doing freelance research for a woman that is writing a book


What is an appropriate pay rate per hour if I am doing freelance research for a woman that is writing a book?
I met a woman through my current job(which has nothing to do with research) and we started talking about books. We have similar interests and I mentioned I love reading up on certain topics. She offered me a side job doing research for her and asked me to give her an hourly rate. (I currently manage a cosmetic counter, but I'm in school and this could build my resume)
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
probably 10 bucks and hour.
2 :
let see, how about one forth of a apple pie and a good back rub



 Read more discussions :