Thursday, September 4, 2008

What kind of job can I get with a computer aided design/architectural drafting degree



What kind of job can I get with a computer aided design/architectural drafting degree?
I am fresh out of college and I am having trouble getting a job. I know i'm bairly trying to put my foot in the door but I've been looking for quite a while. Should I be looking at staffing agencies or go straight for the big leagues? Should I try freelancing? I live in Colorado.
Technology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why don't you try freelancing? All you need to do is check out plenty of legit freelance sites on the web, sign up ( some are free ), create your profile, upload your portfolio, and bid for jobs. Do you have a portfolio/samples of work? A website? This will help you. The future of work is freelancing and it may not be for everybody, but you might just as well land that dream project. You may also take advantage of social media networks like Twitter or Facebook to get a job. Don't go the traditional route in applying for jobs as competition is tough these days. Good Luck



 Read more discussions :