Tuesday, August 12, 2008

are there any website that can sell tee design that we created? and info about job



are there any website that can sell tee design that we created? and info about job?
I'd love to designing tee,but just don't know where to sell it, and I'm looking for any information about job,freelance for design if exist. (other than getafreelancer.com) anyone knows or have information? or maybe someone want to give me a job, hahaha, but it's serious (^_^)
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If by "tee" you mean a t-shirt, then go to zazzle.com. You can design shirts and then post them for sale and earn $$ on them.
2 :
Long ago I searched for the best job vacancy web sites. Finally I found the best website to find jobs vacancies. That is, http://www.gogglejob.com These are the reasons that I suggest www.gogglejob.com is the best website to find jobs vacancies. 1. It is totally free to find jobs. 2. You don't need to register. 3. You don't need to enter your personnel information to find the jobs. 4. You don't need to answer for boring questionnaire. 5. It is very easy to use. 6. All jobs vacancies are classified very logically in there and you just need to hit your interesting job. 7. It automatically detect your area and will be given jobs from your area. 8. According to my personal experience, it is very reliable and accurate and send the feedback to very quickly and amazingly. So isn't that interesting. I also found my job from that web site. Just go and check yourself for the success; http://www.gogglejob.com Please note that almost all other answers given are spams as they didn't say the reasons for their suggestions


 Read more discussions :