Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What steps can I take to become an animal rescue cop or something? I want to be involved and help animals


What steps can I take to become an animal rescue cop or something? I want to be involved and help animals?
I graduated for something completely different- animation.. But I really love animals. I can do freelance for my other job, but I'd love to be an animal rescue person.. What steps should I take to do this? I want to help animals, and I think a rescue person would be great.. What does it entail?
Other - Pets - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best way to figure this out would be to contact your local SPCA. I'm sure they would be grateful to have your help.
2 :
well,the best thing to do is volunteer at an animal shelter or rescue&find out if you really are cut out for it.You will need to do all the jobs at the shelter both dirty&grungy;&fun andheart-rending.Ask if you can job shadow w/your local rescue official,and/or canine police officers,as well as ask them as many questions as you can.And you can go online&find out the education requirements,and checkw/your local schools.I hope this works for you,and good luck!
3 :
watch the animal rescue shows on animal planet and go to their website...also, look for animal shelters in your area and see if you could help out!! you would be a great animal life saver!!



 Read more discussions :