Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How to get freelance T-SHRIT GRAPHICS work



How to get freelance T-SHRIT GRAPHICS work?
I am a graphics designer for making T-SHIRT graphics (men and women) and am looking for small assignments. My area of expertise are Photoshop, Illustrator, coreldraw, corelpainter. I am not really interested full time job instead, I am looking for create weekly 2 or 3 designs for part time. because I am currently working with garments company. I am willing to work designers who have assignment in their hand. Any suggestions, help is appreciated. Thanks,
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try a site called guru.com Freelance artists bid on jobs people post. I get several t-shirt offers every day. But be warned, competition is tough. And there is no shortage of t-shirt designers bidding on them. I man actually land one job out of dozens of bids. better still, set up a shop for yourself on cafepress.com (Time for a shameless self promotion... :) Here is mine. http://cafepress.com/artmakersworlds Sell your own work. Or... do what I do. Guru will email you jobs that fit your profile, I read what people are looking for in shirt designs. Bid when I want to just sell them a design outright, and if I don't win, heck. I can put that design on my own shop! Freelancing is tough. If you already have a job with a garment company, don't lose it


 Read more discussions :