Saturday, April 28, 2012

Any freelance graphic artists


Any freelance graphic artists?
How much do you make on average per year? And what does your job consist of?
Drawing & Illustration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
best place to probably ask is on http://www.deviantart.com lots of graphic artists on there.
2 :
Annual income averages are HARD to estimate for freelancers, because it depends on how many clients and projects are done. I have had great years with six digit income and many, many more where I didn't make 30 grand. Anyone thinking about going the full-time freelance route had better understand that it is as much a SALES job as it is a design career. I don't just sit around at my computor or drawing board while projects come my way, one right after another. I do twice annual marketing campaigns with postcards, mini portfolio mailings and a LOT of door to door cold calls. While I depend on a lot of repeat business and word of mouth referrals, the way to business growth is in bringing in NEW clients. My clients ask for everything from flyers for door to door distribution, newspaper ads and layouts, to magazine and comic book layouts, invitations, brochures, business cards, post cards, greeting cards, airbrush tee shirts, cartooning for special events, coloring books, educational curriculum layouts, photo editing, portraits, art lessons and anything else that comes my way, including technical writing, transcribing and, baby-sitting if I am really desparate.
3 :
check this link its good http://datentryworksworkathomeobs.blogspot.com



 Read more discussions :