Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello-any computer artists here? Does anyone know a fast way to learn Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark


Hello-any computer artists here? Does anyone know a fast way to learn Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark?
I'm looking for a freelance art-related job and a lot of the jobs I'm looking at want people who know these programs. I don't own these programs. Does anyone know a fast way for me to learn these programs, even though I don't own them? They want me to show work samples. Please help me out. Thank you.
Software - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you're new to all of the above I'd recommend enrolling in a desktop publishing course so you learn the basics and as an added benefit you will be able to use your course work as a starting point for your portfolio. You will need to buy the software, I'd recommend starting with the Design Standard bundle from Adobe which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat. InDesign does much the same job as Quark, ie both are page layout programs. You can add Quark later if you need to but the Adobe bundle will give you all the tools you need. Once you've learnt the basics and have the software you can experiment and continue to teach yourself with the help of online tutorials, help files and books




Read more discussions :