Monday, January 12, 2009

What can I do to make fast money



What can I do to make fast money?
I need money to buy Cataclysm. I'm a highly skilled programmer but I don't want to get a real job because I want to grind my Paladin to level 85 and can't have any distractions. I'm looking for a website I can get freelance jobs, like doing people's homework, or short easy projects.
Programming & Design - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Doing people homework for them would be cheating on their part and yours. Quit playing games and go search the web for your own projects.
2 :
Try vworker.com
3 :
I have a job you can make good money at moderating a gamers forum. Head to www.jrlsolutions.biz and fill out the contact for saying you want to do some freelance work. I often work while I game



 Read more discussions :