Thursday, January 1, 2009

What would this job profession be called


What would this job profession be called?
Ok, I'm a very creative person and I think I would have a lot of great ideas for companies to be more Original and not make it seem like they copied that idea from another company. I guess to get more customers. I'm thinking it might be marketing. Is this right? If not what is it? And what kind of education should I have and what to major in? And is it possible to do this freelance? And is anybody out there doing this profession? Ok thanks!
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you posess a degree - or any other qualification - then you'll already be ahead of the masses when it comes to searching for professions. My pal has a degree and he wasn't sure what direction to go with it, but he found some good instruction on the resource in the resource box below which helped him to settle that he wanted to be a lab assistant. There is loads of assistance on the resource regarding other professions.
2 :
Sounds like you want to be an efficiency expert.
3 :
You're right, that is called marketing. A Marketing or Advertising degree is what you want. Yes you can do it freelance and charge your own rates.
4 :
Aren't you interested to shift into working as a movie extra? I have to say that I am a happy "extra" now eversince I signed up at http://www.hiringextras.com Each time there are new projects, I get notified right away and get included in the pool of casts. It's an easy thousand bucks per day baby



 Read more discussions :