Thursday, August 4, 2011

What are some reliable and trustworthy freelancing/writing jobs online



What are some reliable and trustworthy freelancing/writing jobs online?
I have been searching forever and every site I found either seems like a scam or I dont get the confirmation e-mail . . . If you know any please share. I am looking for a paycheck big or small pay.
Technology - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I make money as a freelance writer and it costs me nothing. Check the BBB to be sure about any business venture you consider. If you really would like to give writing a shot, I can send you invites to the sites I use. Here's my e-mail:
2 :
Here is a list of 25+ freelance job sites. It can be very helpful to you. Enjoy. http://www.allpureprofit.com/index.php?files=listtopten_text.php&listid=25
3 :
I've tried lots of different things to earn money from home. None of them were scams, but the majority of them didn't earn the kind of money I would have liked to be earning. Eventually, I found a home based business that didn't cost money to get started with. It's been the best thing for my family and I love what I'm doing now



 Read more discussions :