Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I need an example of a contract for freelance web design



I need an example of a contract for freelance web design?
I'm starting a free lance job and they want me to submit a contract. I don't know what to include or write.
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Write when why you will work and how long.
2 :
I guess it would depend on what company have hired you ... but i would make sure that you state very cleary what your role(s) are going to be , how long the contract is for , your hourly rate for the service and things like that. I would see legal advice to make sure that any contact you have drawn up would be water tight in a civl court should anything go wrong.
3 :
There are online resources for contracts and agreements. Some offer free templates others are for sale but usually at a reasonable price



 Read more discussions :