Thursday, April 8, 2010

Best freelance jobs website


Best freelance jobs website?
I want to join a site where I can bid on projects to complete. I am an illustrator and graphic designer but I don't know what site is the best to use. Here are some that I have looked at: www.elance.com, www.getafreelance.com, www.guru.com and ifreelance.com. Anyone with experience on these sites? Thanks!
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think elance.com has a good reputation but you might need to take a few small paying jobs just to get feedback at first. I'm sure if you search for graphic design jobs you will find them, some website have jobs listed on their websites. Other ways are browsing boards like yahoo answers and forums where people might need graphic design work done, you could pick up work by sending a message to see if they're interested



 Read more discussions :