Saturday, October 4, 2008

Can a college kid freelance write with no fees



Can a college kid freelance write with no fees?
I'm a college kid with no job, and a quickly dwindling bank account (no job because I go to school 19 credit hours. I don't have time for a traditional job). Just about the only marketable skill I have, aside from my devilishly handsome good looks, is my writing. I'm just looking for something to do to get money for Christmas this year, hopefully a company or organization that doesn't require some huge start-up fee. Can somebody point me in the right direction?
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could try submitting copies of your work like a sample article to magazines and newspapers, being careful to use the style of writing and subjects that they favor. I know a teenager who once got paid for short stories! Best to mail a lot of different publications in one go, so that you increase your chances of getting a response or even just tips on how to improve your writing.
2 :
Try this site: http://easyurl.net/1c0 it can make you good money and it is easy to do. There are no fees and it pays out every Friday. It is one of the few work at home websites that has made me good money consistently. It makes me $1200-$1500 a month. Or try one of these other good work from home websites on this site: http://easyurl.net/c1f
3 :
no guarantees you would sell anything in time to get paid for this Xmas (or next even). If it was that easy, everyone would be a writer


Read more discussions :