Thursday, October 8, 2009

How much do I charge for Graphic Design Freelancing


How much do I charge for Graphic Design Freelancing?
I just got my first real freelancing job. I have to do some magazine advertisments and mail fliers and inserts? Could anyone tell me how much they charge? A ballpark figure?
Other - Visual Arts - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get on the phone and ask a rival for a 'Ball park' quote for a job, then advertise to do the job for less!
2 :
Do it for free!! community service.
3 :
do it based on the time that you spend, tell them you want some money up front and then count your time and tell them when you are finished. because sometimes people dont end up using the stuff that you make or they dont like it or they just ask someone else to do it so its better to get some money up front (at least $200) then $15.00 an hour or more after that



Read more discussions :