Wednesday, October 28, 2009

how might one be able to get a job or internship working with major music video companies/directors


how might one be able to get a job or internship working with major music video companies/directors?
I'm a freelance fashion designer, practically unemployed, just moved to ny and I want to perhaps work as a stylist on video sets or as a production crew member. I feel like I've done a hell of alot of researching and asking questions to those I thought were the right individuals to ask and I'm receiving blank stares and responses. Any informations my fellow yahoo members can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Radio - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I put a search for: Internships in NewYork for music video companies, and this is what I found: www.job-search-engine.com/keyword/summer-music-video-internship www.creativejobscentral.com/music-internships/employment/New-York/2 newyork.kijiji.com/f-Jobs-Part-time-students-W0QQCatIdZ100166 www.sjcny.edu/media/3037_NYInternshipCompanies.pdf I hope one or some of them will give you info or a lead on where to go to find what you want, good luck.



 Read more discussions :