Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where can I find freelance proofreading jobs online (preferably work-at-home jobs



Where can I find freelance proofreading jobs online (preferably work-at-home jobs)?
I want to get into freelance proofreading (seeing as how it's one of the few things I seem to have a knack for) but I'm having a bit of trouble finding jobs in my community. I want to look online for freelance offers that don't require too much in the way of education (I'm still a sophomore in high school). However, most ask to see a resume of credentials, diplomas, etc. Is there anywhere I can look that will simply accept proofreaders without this? (I realize that if they do, they may not off pay. This is fine with me because I'd like to build a reputation in the freelance world before moving on up to companies or publishers that pay.)
Other - US Local Businesses - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hello, this here is an easy way to make free safe money its not a scam at all. but if you give it a chance you will be able to make a few extra dollars. http://recessionrecover.blogspot.com just click on the link at the bottom of the blog. that site there is just about the only way to make money online. other then selling your stuff on ebay. all you do on that site is to do free offers and they will pay you money for it. hope I helped you
2 :
I've found some links where there are a lot of listings regarding proofreading jobs but I haven't applied to any yet. Perhaps you will have some luck there.
3 :
Hey there you can earn money by sitting at own home and earn and very easy way to earn money and in ways Like Data Entry and more and more Google Inc wil give you opputunity to do work for that and earn and then after you can earn at least $ 10,000 and more its own you http://doworkgetmoney.blogspot.com/ http://onlinejobs.chlahore.com/ The idea of making money online is attractive to many, primarily because of the benefits it offers. Two main incentives are motivational factors here: http://doworkgetmoney.blogspot.com/2009/05/online-jobs-and-alot-ways-to-earn-money.html The lucrative potential of the internet as well as the personal freedom that comes with working without a fixed schedule or geographic location. Not all rely on website knowledge either. Whilst there are some very powerful methods of making money with Google that do use the creation of websites, many others donĂ¢€™t need it. You can make money with Google by doing something as simple as posting links on the internet and http://chlahore.com and get free instant jobs free at http://www.chlahore.com/works.htm And do work pleas be Honesty and Best of Luck Thank you for Visit http://answers.yahoo.com
4 :
I have been working from home for 4 1/2 years. It is great to be able to set my own hours and work days, but is still work. If you are serious, send me an email: r.sionnach@yahoo.com I can help you get started and give you any advice I can through email (obviously for free)
5 :
Hi I use Global Domains International you should give it a try. www.website.ws/money36951 In order for you to make money online then you do have to spend money but with this system it gives you a 7 day free trial! watch the short video and sign up then simply make money by referring others to the system. ITS THAT EASY! Thanks!
6 :
Hi, Thanks for sharing the useful information. Online proofreaders are becoming a necessity, with the constant and consistent growth in the number of websites. Nothing turns a web visitor off more, or prompts loss of credibility points than misspelled words. Also one needs to be very careful when typing proofreading symbols




Read more discussions :