Saturday, January 12, 2008

How much should I charge for designing a company logo



How much should I charge for designing a company logo?
I created a logo design from scratch for a new company and will be assisting with the new layout of his business card too and helping load the logo onto his invoicing software. I have spent about 20-25 hours on this project so far. How much should I charge him? I want to be fair, but not get taken either since I did this a freelance job and I do not have a degree.
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well you can do it hourly since you have been documenting time. if you charge 10 an hour u can get 250 . I would charge more, but since this is your first go around, you have to find a price that will be a happy medium for you