Sunday, January 20, 2008

how can i find freelance marketing PR work in kuwait



how can i find freelance marketing PR work in kuwait?
Hi friends, I work for a automotive dealer in Kuwait in their Marketing department and by academics I am a MBA in Marketing and International Business, I feel very confident with English language and equipped with comprehensive analytical ability. I wish to do some freelance or home based jobs on the weekends such as articles / report writing, data entry, marketing communications etc. any idea how I can find such jobs in Kuwait. Khuzema +965 5099029 khuzemaattari@yahoo.co.in
Marketing & Sales - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hmmmmm..... I also had put a question for job like u at one of friends and he guided me to visit http://www.apnijobs.com I, then made an extensive search over that site and finally I have got a very good job in Dubai. I hope u'll also be able to find your desired job