Friday, February 4, 2011

Where's the Best Place for a guy with an Associates Degree to find a Job in Detroit



Where's the Best Place for a guy with an Associates Degree to find a Job in Detroit?
Yeah, I know this place is the leading place for unemployment. But I have to be here now to take care of my mom because she got sick. I was working freelance film crew. I'm still doing that, but I need something part-time. Any suggestions??
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That kind of depends on what your degree is in. If you have a worthless AA like Art or Music, then you have the same options as someone with NO college degree. If you have a real degree like in Businessss, then you will have MANY more options.
2 :
Since Detroit has such high unemployment, if you want a job part-time I would look into doing things for elderly people. Either do the grass-cutting, snow shoveling bit or sign up with an agency to be a home care worker. There's usually a need for people to work with the elderly either doing personal care like helping them with daily tasks or even just to work as a companion to visit with them, take them to the doctor, take them to the store, etc



 Read more discussions :