Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm looking for a job in downtown Chicago


I'm looking for a job in downtown Chicago?
I am a recent journalism undergraduate and I am looking for work! I am looking for all types of employment..I am not restricting myself to journalism jobs. Full time, Part-time, freelance opps welcome. If anyone knows how to make money on the internet (without spending any money) please contact me. I am a great writer, editor, administrative assistant, researcher, etc. Please help me out! I am desperate for a job!! Need job in downtown loop!
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
stick to newspapers........ it maybe helpful to you............ or else go to google.... type the type of job you want and the conditions suitable to you .......... I hope you will get your answer.................. don't try to get money through net............ you'll indirectly have to do gambling then................ I think u know better abt yourself than anybody else does and u should know..............................



Read more discussions :