Saturday, March 1, 2008

What can I do to get a job fast


What can I do to get a job fast?
I do a lot of volunteer work and freelance work as well but I want a real job with a real paycheck and I want it now. What can I do to make it happen? Help me.
Other - Careers & Employment - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to Mickey Dees or Wal-Mart
2 :
telemarketing- you can have a job by the end of the day.
3 :
See if there's a place called Command Labor or Command Center in your area. A friend of mine used to work there in the summers (she's a teacher) and she got to pick which days she would work. You can tell them you'll work anything from construction to clerical, depending on your skills. And she got a check each day at the end of the day.
4 :
Wal~Mart, they hire everybody, but it's like working for nazi's
5 :
buy some weed and sell it. Problem solved.
6 :
newspaper, ask around........ network can get u far though u be surprised who people know these days.
7 :
If you're looking for a good way to earn some extra money, you should sign up at http://ecashoffers.shiftcode.com/members/register.php?ref=foxnews ECashOffers.com pays you to take free surveys. I made over $200 last month just doing free surveys. You'll never be asked to pay for anything! The minimum payout is only $15, so that means you only have to earn $12 in order to receive a check. The site pays out monthly! Hope this helps some :)
8 :
check this link its good http://workathomedataentryworkss.blogspot.com


 Read more discussions :