Thursday, May 1, 2008

Journalism jobs on the web--freelance


Journalism jobs on the web--freelance?
Are there any legit freelance writing job sites on the web? My passion is lifestyle writing...fashion, esp Links appreciated!
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Did you check craigslist? There's a freelance section on there. Check it out!
2 :
Job hunting can be a tough job in itself, especially if you're not used to it. I was struggling with my job hunting recently until I discovered the site in the box below website which has some really awesome guidance for job seekers. After following their tips for a short while I netted myself a really awesome job.
3 :
Hello, you could get a job as a freelance writer. I would suggest you visit internet marketing forums such as DP forums and Warrior Forums. there are people constantly looking for content providers and writers. also you can post your ad there and the people will get to you. also visit sites such as getafreelancer where you can advertise your services. Also I would suggest you get yourself a simple website (info domain are just 1.99 for a year) and have people order through there as well



 Read more discussions :