Monday, May 12, 2008

What is the best freelance website to find work/projects with my solidworks skills



What is the best freelance website to find work/projects with my solidworks skills?
I have searched around and I do not appear to have found the obvious industry standard.. i.e the one with the most jobs on :) If anybody has any experience of touting their skills on the net on a freelance basis please type in the web address. Many thanks and best of luck in your freelancing shenanigans.
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check out: http://www.search2u.net/job.htm
2 :
Good luck seams a lot of companies are prone to outsource their work to India, which really is upsetting because everytime any company I worked at got these drawings back we ended up having to fix them which makes the point of having someone drawing them null So to answer your question I would post out some resumes for temp work and mention the above why you wont suck at it



 Read more discussions :