Sunday, May 4, 2008

Can anybody suggest me some freelancing contentwriting jobs- 10 points for best answer



Can anybody suggest me some freelancing contentwriting jobs- 10 points for best answer?
Hi, I am a content writer and finding some good freelancing jobs. Can anybody suggest me some good sites or jobs which I can work from my home peacefully...
Technology - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Home working is usually a bit hard because there are so many rogues who are out to cheat you. I have been working from home over the past few weeks, I uncovered some really awesome instruction on the resource in the box below which showed me the best route to go about it.
2 :
There are lot of freelancing sites which provide you content writing jobs like odesk.com , ezdia.com , getafreelancer.com etc. But I prefer eZdia as here you just have to post your expertise and employers will search you for their work. Just try it might you get some good offers from there.
3 :
rentacoder.com worked best for me There are others too in the online market like elance and getafreelancer



 Read more discussions :