Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone know where a new college graduate can get a good job


Does anyone know where a new college graduate can get a good job?
I just graduated from the University of California, San Diego and am in need of a job. I double majored in Psychology and History, and I also have a minor in Communication. I really want to be a writer, so I'm writing some things now, but I know freelancing isn't really going to rake in the big bucks needed to pay the bills. So, I'm looking for a stable, well-paying job that would hire a recent graduate. If anyone can give me advice, that would be great. Thanks!
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Should you have thought about this 5 months ago?
2 :
Have you ever thought of earning extra income while you hunting for jobs.This website that i am with can earn extra in a easy way and also you ca do it anytime. It is so easy that even a homemaker like me can do it so why wait. Even if you have found a job, you still can do it during your free time,so why not.Below is the website add and lastly wish you good luck in your job hunting. http://www.BizInfo1.com/?ix=170



 Read more discussions :