Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to make sure my client pay me? Paypal is not available in my country



How to make sure my client pay me? Paypal is not available in my country.?
I want to start a freelance writing job. Any option on how to make sure my client pay me for my hard work? I live in Malaysia.
Small Business - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Is there any kind of escrow relationship available--whereby a neutral third party holds the money until proof of your satisfactory performance is given. Then you get the money?????
2 :
ask him to sign a contract?
3 :
Well you can take the help of Western Union.I hope that should be available there in Malasiya. Be more focussed on your passion,and i'm sure there are thousansd ways to get the things which you want in LIFE. take care.......keep writing...Chill. expecting some good work from you.. krishna jaiswal
4 :
Try to using moneybookers or 2Checkout or other gloabl credit card processor Or setup an account in the US and have paypal deposit into there, then do a bank transfer to your overseas account



 Read more discussions :