Friday, July 16, 2010

Finding a programming job at 48 years old


Finding a programming job at 48 years old?
What are the best Elance places to get a programming job If you are too old? I am close to 48 and if for some reasons I can't get a contract or job b ecause of my age. What are the best elance freelance places on the net to get contracts & projects? Are they worth?? Thanks Joe PS: Also I want to mention that I am new in the world of web development. I am getting ready to become asp.net/C# web developer. So my experience is close to Zero.
Careers & Employment - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think, there are some employers who could hire you under 1099 instead of W-2 so that they make money from giving you work while paying you zero benefit, and make you pay employer's share of tax too. I think that's how freelancing is done. Not sure if I answered your question though


 Read more discussions :