Sunday, July 4, 2010

Will my chances of getting a copywriting job improve if I take a $500 course


Will my chances of getting a copywriting job improve if I take a $500 course?
business copywriting -- for newsletters, press releases, web content, ads, brochures, corporate, etc. I'd like to freelance. I read it can be lucrative.
Other - Advertising & Marketing - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No.
2 :
yes...sure!!
3 :
I've been a professional copywriter before, so here's a tip: if you're totally new to the business, how about spending on some cheaper, less advanced material first? Once you're familiar with the basics, you can try and find a few freelance jobs. Use the money you earn to invest in the $500 course. P.S: If, by any chance, you're talking about Michael Masterson's "Accelerated program for six-figure copywriting," take my advice and don't buy it. There's TONS of better books and courses out there. At $500+, I found absolutely no value in it. Just my opinion



 Read more discussions :