Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Go Freelance Is it legit


Go Freelance? Is it legit?
I've view this website and they have me on their e-mail list, but it's a membership thing and I'm not sure if it is legitimate. The fee is $3 and it gives you access the on-line freelance jobs available (supposedly). Has anyone ever done this?
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've never done it, and I'm skeptical. In my opinion - I don't think I'm ever likely to respond to something that wants me to pay them. Try posting this question with the website info on Craigslist in the 1099 section and see if any of the freelancers there have some insight. Best of luck!
2 :
Go Freelance are a legimiate job bank that has up to date freelance jobs listed in it, not fake jobs. I believe that's their trial fee or something like that. I have them and other legit job banks listed on this page



 Read more discussions :