Sunday, August 8, 2010

Do you think a teenagers are competent in online writing jobs


Do you think a teenagers are competent in online writing jobs?
Our school year had just ended and I would like to earn money this summer. I had searched for "online writing jobs" (freelance) and they accept teenagers. I am 14 year old and I write for our school paper. I also write poems and stories. I am got an award as the "Writer of the Year" and had several recognition as a writer (in our school). I got an approval from my parents in applying in such job. But I am still quite undecided because I know the competition is tough. Should I push through?
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
absolutely. You will never know unless you try. You might want to focus on which online writing jobs you'd like to take and if necessary send them a sample of your writing. That way when the school year ends you can just seamlessly start working and make some money. Good Luck


 Read more discussions :