Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to apply for Unemployment Benefits in NYS but dont know if Im going to qualify


I want to apply for Unemployment Benefits in NYS but dont know if Im going to qualify ???
I was laid off 5 days short of being employed for 6 months AND After I was laid off (January 12) I have been working a full-time freelance job but this job ends this week. If anyone also knows a direct number to call let me know! I kept trying to call and go through phone menus but couldnt find anything about where to call to see if I was eligible. Thanks.
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
write to the governor
2 :
call or go to the unemployment office!!! you'll probably qualify as long as your being laid off from this job too.
3 :
Although it wont pay you like full time job but you can make extra cash in your spare time. I am a part time worker doing work online at home, so I would like to share a link where you can make $600-$1500 in a month working at home. The work need to be done is posting/answering a discussion and uploading any photo/image of your interest. For details visit http://ommc.blogspot.com I will publish few more genuine site in couple of weeks, where you can earn money. You may also write to me at talkofmoney@rediffmail.com (Note: When u are planning for a home based online work, be careful because most of them are scam and ask you to pay initial money. never pay money to any such site


 Read more discussions :