Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting A Credit Card With No History



Getting A Credit Card With No History?
I want to start building a credit history, what credit cards are best for someone that has 0 history and is working a freelance job? Applying over and over wont look bad? I have full intentions of paying them off of course, I only plan to spend what I actually have. I just think a credit card is the easiest way to get credit in my situation.
Credit - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you insist ~ apply for a Visa card and promise that you'll pay the balance each and every month and NEVER pay a cent of interest. Promise me !! Rent the DVD called " Maxed Out" and hopefully that will spoke you into being well with a credit card.
2 :
Do not apply for more than one credit card because it shows up on your credit report as multiple credit inquiries, which looks bad in the eyes of creditors. Compare credit cards before you apply and find a sigle card that fits your needs. If you have no credit history then seek out a credit card with a low amount of available credit, or a secured credit card. If you happen to be a college student, you have an increased chance of being approved for a student credit card



 Read more discussions :