Wednesday, June 8, 2011

how can i make money on the net from Iran


how can i make money on the net from Iran ?
i don't have credit card but i can get . i also like freelance jobs . i can plan with AutoCad . and i can translate from Persan to English and English to persian . any idea ro any jobs ? let me know .
Personal Finance - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
just pass out confidential information from iran to any press in usa or europe
2 :
I don't think it will be easy :)
3 :
Hi arash, I found this great piece of software that has helped me now im making on average 600-1000usd a day. It is great for getting you up and going on the net with any idea. It will show you how to research the ideas and how to market them. I hope this helps you enrich your life. All the best
4 :
go here
5 :
This is for anyone anywhere in the world. I've made hundreds by working on an internet sight. Someone said about it here and so I signed up for free and started making money by completing offers. You have to try out websites and you get paid for it. If you want you can make at least $20+ per day. Follow the link below and sign up free they don't ask for any money so what do you have to lose



 Read more discussions :