Wednesday, June 1, 2011

what is a good camera for Freelance photography


what is a good camera for Freelance photography ???
I've taken my love of life and photography to a next level ..... I've taken pics of friends as long as I can remember but now someone wants to pay me to do it !! but I don't think my lil digital camera can do the job ..... any suggestions on a good camera ! ??? .....
Photography - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
All Nikon's are incredible cameras and are my personal favorite... they can be a little expensive though but you get what you pay for:) Good luck!
2 :
I prefer nikon. start out where your budget allows. d40's can be had all day long for around 300 -400 dollars on craigslist or ebay. If you out grow it. upgrade to better equipment.
3 :
get a good portrait lens first body second. canon,nikon, sony, pentax, olympus DSLRs are all good Po
4 :
There are a dozen good, professional-level brands of equipment out there, and they're all good. I mean Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony and others. So it's not a matter of finding a camera, but of a person who can advise you -- in person -- about equipment and techniques as well as business. If you live in a city, there may be camera clubs out there that have knowledgeable people in them. Or you might try assisting a commercial photographer who does weddings, etc. In any case, remember that equipment doesn't make the pictures, except in a technical sense -- the photographer does, so make education part of your budget.
5 :
The Nikon d80 is a great camera, I just bought mines today, but I heard a lot of great things about it. You could get a use or new one from craigslist or from ebay. Just look for stuff in your state or country or near you
6 :
See my comments and experience in my answer here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080828210224AAMrZSx&r=w#TZV6DGa4UTXsswT.hEPa.L9LxQPyacNWak.h6pQrymRWH8SIBrGB and read the link in my answer, says it well



 Read more discussions :