Sunday, August 16, 2009

I need a NON SECRETARIAL job, but need to go back to school. Help


I need a NON SECRETARIAL job, but need to go back to school. Help?
I made a mistake and got a fine arts degree. Like most fine artists, I can either eat ramen noodles every day and accept wants you to work for free freelance jobs (you have to fight to even get paid) or get another job (as I have been doing) to pay bills. I have been a secretary for awhile now, but am in the process of looking for work. This is a perfect time to make a change, but I have no idea what to do. I hate being a secretary because it is not my skill set. I am not organized. I despise details. I actually need validation and direction and recognition to some degree in my work. This NEVER occurs if you are a secretary. You are there to dot i's and cross t's while receiving a fatter butt spread, switching gears as to never do anything meaningful and redirecting. I can think of nothing less satisfying. Given that I do not have specialized skills (ones that are not obsolete) what should I do? I want to shoot myself thinking that this is my life. It can't be like this.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try to get a job at a theme park or a theater group helping with backgrounds or try to get a job at a museum



Read more discussions :