Sunday, July 12, 2009

I dont have a job. I dont have money. what can I do


I dont have a job. I dont have money. what can I do?
I live in latin america and here the economy is real hard(as you might have heard) and lots of people are left without jobs. I currently dont have a job but have been actively been looking for one. I am broke and dont have $ to pay for my bills. asking someone for money is not an option. what are ways I can get some money without having a job? whats kind of gigs or freelance jobs can I do besides selling Avon products or making homemade soaps or candles?? Cleanaing is definitely not an option as I am a college grad. MomtoAng--I dont particularly care about getting a job specifically in my field. As long as I have a job, but there are certain jobs that I wouldnt even apply for or consider like house cleaning for example, or even waitressing cause here waitresses make about $100 a month! I'm not gonna kill myself working my ass off on a low income degrading job, cause frankly my dear being a waitress in the states its not the same as being one here..
Personal Finance - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can move to america. alot of latin americans live in america.
2 :
Home aid Babysitter Cleaning houses Tutoring kids (in their homes) Until you find a better job.
3 :
you can always get married to a rich guy
4 :
Start by selling things you no longer need or use. Maybe there is something around the house that would be useful to someone. Also, you can barter. Maybe you can trade services for something you need. Walk a dog or feed an animal. House sit or do cleaning for someone.
5 :
Honestly, if things are that tough I would take any job that is available. It is great that you have graduated from college, but until you get a job in your field you need something that is going to tide you over until you find a job in your field. Being a college graduate doesn't really matter if you don't have a job. The most important thing is that you take any job. After I graduated from college I spent 8 months working two jobs waiting tables until I was able to get a job within my field. I'm glad I did it, my husband and I were able to pay all of our bills and we were able to save some of our money.
6 :
I totally agree with the answer above me. Cleaning houses is degrading but being homeless is more degrading, anything above selling your body should be okay until you find something better. And that doesn't sound like it will be happening. Wish you luck



 Read more discussions :