Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who knows any "Work from home" job which isn't scam


Who knows any "Work from home" job which isn't scam?
I just quitted from my job today and nowhere else to go. I've been researching on the Internet about working from home or data entry stuffs but it seems 99.00% of them are scam. Do you know any site or company which is real and DO NOT fall in these following criteria: - Pay for their material first and then have to give people a call to make our living. - Telemarketing with healthy product and etc. - Bidding to get a freelance job. - Paid for survey, blog, and stuffs I want some company who needs a freelance data entry who I could supply a piece of work from home or selling products on the Internet without any inventory, no phone calls, and no buying something from them first (I can invest my time 24/7 and my computer skills). Well I've been struggling for years looking for the real good working from home job whilst wasting of my time and good feeling with the current company I've been working for them. Please help me out with your valued information. Thank you.
Other - Business & Finance - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
THE BEST REAL BUSINESS is making money referring and/or using a service which ALL WEB PAGES WORLDWIDE NEED IT, just imagine the great potential!! I suggest you, if you wanna take advantage join now because there are no many people doing this for now, and you can make a lot of referrals faster! Make a lot of money referring a high quality hosting service, get $5 per direct referral and $1 per indirect up to 8 levels, this is great for making a residual income. Join now at http://www.NegocioGrande.info This system is in Spanish for now, coming soon in English, but cpanel (with all working tools) is in English and 22 languages more, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HISPANIC COMMUNITY NOW!! and of course, you can refer any people or business around the world. ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO DO is referring people with YOUR PAGE (the company will give it to you when you become a member) and you can promote your page as many ways as you can, and of course, the company will give you many tools to do it. And I'll give you this, 100% FREE WAYS TO GET REFERRALS (for any business online) They're Viral Lists, where you can send your business message to thousands (or even millions) of people who agree to receive it. NO SPAM. Check this out http://www.easyoptin.com/mvs/?m=1035850072&pid=705 http://www.traficoviral.net/cgi-bin/run.cgi?r=2995 http://sistemaviral.com/go/ed-mundoya http://www.premiumsafelist.com/s.php?edmundoya http://listasmillonarias.com/r.php?r=4472 any questions e-mail / MSN negociogrande@hotmail.com
2 :
Hi, I've done surveys for some time now and created a site that has everything I know about free online surveys. It has tutorial videos, legit survey sites that have paid me along with proof of payment, and contact info if you want more guidance or have questions. ;) http://lefty13.tk/
3 :
Have you tried blogging? I pay out over a thousand a month to bloggers to blog about my company. Most make $5-$10 starting out per post. Once you are credible and get a higher PR website some bloggers make $20+ per post. I use PayperPost. Also listing a legit business opportunity I am involved with below. I am a titanium powerseller on Ebay to give you a little background so you know I am legit and know what I am talking about. There is a new business opportunity that just started a few months ago but has been in the works for over 3 years. It works with Ebay so you know it is legit. Doesn't cost much like a lot of home businesses only $29 per month. You earn up to $35 per new customer and up to 75% in commissions from Ebay just by giving out Free software. When they use the software your Ebay affiliate ID is embedded in the software and you get the commission - 100% of it. Plus 5 more ways to make money. http://www.mymarketinggenie.com/ultimatepaintball I see this as being one of the next big home businesses since it is one of the first that uses Ebay. Most home businesses only last a couple of years but with the backing of Ebay I don't see how anyone wouldn't join this opportunity. I am already doing well, but it helps that I am a titanium powerseller so I let everyone know about the new free software and then I get paid anytime they buy something from Ebay even if it isn't from me. Here is the free software so you can check it out: http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/ultimatepaintball
4 :
There are so many tempting and irresistible offers here that only prudent people avoid. Just a little legal disclaimer to help protect Yahoo answer that may be banned by Yahoo error 999. However, until then, for any genuine online business opportunities, work from home, data entry and paid survey jobs search google and yahoo for banned tyneham answers, alerts and warnings on the subject, or email tyneham.
5 :
Part Time Jobs, Work at Home jobs for extra earnings in your free time http://www.OnlineGenuineJobs.com


 Read more discussions :