Monday, August 24, 2009

What to do about a job


What to do about a job.?
I'm currently in credit card debt, not that bad, but I currently have no way to pay out of it. I'm unemployed and don't have a terrific employment record. I was basically forced to go to a college across the country and my current travel radius is very small. I don't have any skill that would let me get a freelance job online like graphic design, and I don't have any published works for my writing. I have no money to start my own business, and none of the places within reasonable walking distance of my location is hiring. On campus jobs are only open during the summer. I desperately need some options. Ironically, I have a degree in Film already, (screenplay) but I need something to hold me over until I finish some work. I don't have the funds to buy my own equipment and just do stuff either. I'm also at a bible college, away from home, right now with very limited resources for jobs.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try an assistant for what your field of study in school home depot is always hiring spruce up your resume and the cover letter (sell yourself well on the cover letter, kinda like bragging about your basic skills) try a cafe sell books back or on ebay food jobs like grocery store/resturants



 Read more discussions :