Friday, August 28, 2009

Has anyone ever freelanced in Graphic Design? Is it worth it


Has anyone ever freelanced in Graphic Design? Is it worth it?
I've done one freelance job before and it was pretty frustrating. I had to travel and spend money I really didn't have just to meet up with someone so they can sit behind me and critique every thing I do, only to later revise the whole thing. Of course, this was my one and only freelance job I did, and got paid decent, but wondering if others who have done freelancing always feel it's worth it?
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends on how you go about it. Worth1000.com has freelance contests that pay $250 and up, but you compete against other artists. Good practice, though. Freelancer.com is also good to find some work. Part of it is you have to be professional enough to have a contract only allowing 1-2 reworks for the basic fee after the acceptance of 1 out of 4-5 possible rough drafts



 Read more discussions :