Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Web designers: What is your job like on a typical day


Web designers: What is your job like on a typical day?
Freelance or working for a company. The most genuine answer will get picked.
Other - Visual Arts - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Busy. I've worked for a Web Design company, and now I freelance. I perfer Freelancing because working in a busy web design environment can be extrememly hectic and stressful. On a typical day, I will wake up with and drink hot tea. Sit down and complte 2-3 hours scouting gigs on Craigslist. I'll take a lunch break and work 1-6 on the projects I have currently assigned. I have only one receptionist, that will handle online and telephone inquiries. Web Designers set their own hours indefinitely and it's up to you to meet your deadlines for your clients



 Read more discussions :