Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What can I do for a job


What can I do for a job?
Help! I need to make some money and I don't really have any experience to get hired for anything - believe me I've tried everything! What can I do? Are there any work at home jobs or telecommuting jobs that I can try that don't require money upfront for a "decision package" and all that junk? Freelance stuff? Any ideas would be welcome, thanks!
Careers & Employment - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dog walker.
2 :
I found a job at a local TV station. There was no experience required and they trained me. I work in the production area of the news. It's fun. Good luck!
3 :
hostess at a restaurant. telemarketing.
4 :
blow.
5 :
You could always stand by the freeway off ramp with a sign up saying "poor, please give money for food!" People give them money all the time. Either that or I'd say hit yahoo jobs or monster.com, they can help you boost up your resume or at least help you make a starter one to get a job. Another option would be Collections, if you have a pulse and/or breathing, you can be a debt collector.
6 :
Try this-Get paid to view seminars. Earn 44 viewing credits a month to get paid. No investment, No risk, Guaranteed! Available Worldwide! Go to http://www.bestcashrewards.com/affiliates/t.php?rid=1621 Click on the join welcome conference link to sign up



 Read more discussions :